View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 01:06 PM   #107 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergoji View Post
look dude. i had a V1 and it saved my *** plenty of times.

but now that i have turbos, they get my *** into trouble all the time. but they also get me out of it. by the time the cop pulls out of wherever he/she was hiding, im already gone.

if you are on the highway speeding, and you see a cop nail you, most likely you are going 75-85 mph. it'll take a while for the cop to catch up to you.

he'll have to go faster than you are to catch up to you. if you are going 75mph-85mph thats a football field around every 3 seconds. it takes 15 seconds for a crown vic police cruiser to get to 80mph. 10 seconds for a 5.7LV8 charger police cruiser.

so just so you know you have plenty of time to to get off on the next exit and come to a stop. If the police officer just happens to not see this happen then your golden.
Yeah great idea.. run from the cops. Endanger the lives on innocent people just doing their daily routine on the roads as you blow by trying to beat a $300 ticket because you're too fuckin cheap! Endanger the lives of the cops whose job it is to stop you, regardless of whether or not they agree with the speed laws, by making them follow you at a high rate of speed.

People like you are fuckin worthless and useless in society other than to be our punching bags. I hope they nail your ass to the wall one day. The sooner the better.

Now GTFO!

Joe Clem and Koeppel Nissan
Togo is offline   Reply With Quote