View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 01:05 PM   #543 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Looking good. Still Interested to see the final #'s and price.

This is minor but there is one cosmetic part that bugs me and you are always looking for feedback right lol. I though I'd just throw it at you.

The support bracket on the charge pipe that conects to the engine (between the compressor and Y split) looks tacked on. I suggest not welding it to the top of that pipe (maybe the side or bottom). Extra deluxe would be to have some sort of detail/cut outs on it but I'm sure that would drive the price up. Normally I wouldn't say much about a support bracket but it's visually on a central part of the kit.

With such a nice looking/custom manifold and endtank right on top of the engine, why stop with an eye-sore bracket .

Last edited by G Fo12ce; 02-24-2010 at 01:11 PM.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote