View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 11:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
abakja1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: STI, MDX, Titan
abakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond reputeabakja1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTFBBQ View Post
I doubt that square opening does anything as far as making oil changes easier.

I honestly think that Amuse should have done what Voltex did for the s2000. Voltex made a three piece bumper (bumper, lip, splitter). That way, it could be both functional and practical at the same time. If someone were to scrape this bumper, they'd probably be crying somewhere. If you messed up the Voltex piece beyond repair, then it's as simple as just purchasing a new splitter instead of the entire thing.
That is what I think too,.. The design is awesome, but servicing the car is too much trouble every 3k miles. Taking off the bumper that often may lead to scratches and paint chips. A three piece or removeable under belly would solve this and for replaceable parts.
abakja1 is offline   Reply With Quote