View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 08:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynerzz View Post
hey guys where did u end up getting your 370z's from in the vancouver area? i'm thinking about getting one but it's pretty hard dealing with some salesmen. they just try to hose you on everything. and also, if you dont mind me asking, what models are your z34's and how much did you end up getting them for? thanks in advance!
Talk to Ken at King George Nissan in Whiterock. He was great to deal with when I bought mine. They had a good selection as well and the only Sports package left in Western Canada at the time and in Prussian Blue - exactly what I was looking for!