View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 01:14 AM   #329 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vash_241987 View Post
I got one, I'd say they are about the same as the M&P, changing the backstrap is PITA and I do like the M&P ambi slide release. I don't know what all comes with the M&P but SA packages the xdm well: 2mags, mad loader, lock, dual mag holder and paddle holster. They are priced around the $600 I believe. I say try to rent one for a day and see how it compares to your current handguns. I'm not the best shot, but I do wish I had more time on some gun I rented so I could give an honest comparo. Any other Q's?
Cool thanks, I love my M&Ps. I have a full size and a compact. The compact has a crimson trace laser on it. The only thing that makes me nervous is the lack of any safety. When carrying concealed I'd prefer to carry chambered, but I worry about something snagging when it's tucked IWB and blasting a hole in my hip. The Springfield and some others they have trigger and grip safeties which is appealing. Thoughts?
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote