View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 01:01 AM   #43 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

i might me over analyzing but..... in the mirrors it showed where jin and sun got married and it showed where sawyers parents funeral was... both are places where jacob touched them.. when it went by SHEPARD is showed jacks childhood home where he hadnt lived for years...... this is NOT where jacob touched him ....

does this mean anything? could this apply to christian

last time i spent a good week over analyzing the sonagram date they admited it was just a damn prop error lol

my little brother and i were just discussing this and he was like if the mirror showed a vending machine at a hosptial it might not have had the same dramatic effect on jack......

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabarivas View Post
Well but those are all things (other than the lighthouse) that we already had a strong suspicion of... not as revealing as I was hoping it would be (like last week...) but this will definitely be interesting

yeah more like confirmations than new pieces of the puzzle... looks like next week is a sayid centric episode and MIB and his crew sneak in the temple and **** it up.. wonder what will happen to sayid.. since he is now infected jacob seemed not to treat him like a candidate anymore and not worry about his well being

Last edited by MC; 02-24-2010 at 01:45 AM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote