View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 10:06 PM   #28 (permalink)
Rybo
Base Member

Drives: Base w/ Sports
Rybo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsolin01 View Post
Did you get a breakdown of all the included options and their invoice prices? You should be able to see where the difference is. When I tried to order, what my shady dealer did was give me an invoice sheet of a Black cherry car when I was ordering a Platinum Graphite, so it included a $500 extra charge for the Black Cherry color which of course the PG doesn't have.

Needless to say I pointed it out and they took it off. All the numbers checked out after that. Make sure you also include the destination charge which is like $720 I think.
Hmmm, now that you mention it the number did seem a bit off, and they didn't list anything else besides the Sport Pkg, Touring and Nav. I'm going to another dealer anyways just to see if they might be able to make me a better offer.

The funny thing is when i first talked to the salesman he was like these cars sell pretty fast and we cant discount them at all and thats a $45k car + TTL. When i mentioned that other ppl were buying them at or below invoice he went to get his mgr, and sure enough he came back with the invoice pricing saying he could get me the car for that price.
Rybo is offline   Reply With Quote