Thread: Audio upgrade
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 09:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
The BlueMax
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370/97 T/A 01 ZRX
The BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond repute
Default Responses

I looked at the zenclosures and for 134.00 could of had a nice 12inch box, but the drawback was high over the shoulder rear viewing and uncertain amp location. I saw one application with the amps on top of the box, you could put them below, but no ventilation, and the 2 rear corners have styrofoam utilities. My constructor wanted me to use 3 8inch subs up by the brace bar or 2 10inch subs in the rear. I already had the 12inch, didn't need the dynomat, no rattling or vibrations, very sound construction and cables.
Good amp ventilation. It sounds great, but I would like to compair it with some other Z systems, maybe at Nashville this summer. It cost me 1,000
The BlueMax is offline   Reply With Quote