View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 08:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
iKnoYooNikka
Base Member

Drives: 05 Acura RSX-S
iKnoYooNikka is on a distinguished road

Sure. Here's a picture of it in 06 right after I put it on and cleaned it up a little. A few things have changed since then but I don't always take pics of it because I like keeping it low key. Thieves sadly plague my area:

Cobb and Uprev, both very interesting options that I'll read further into when the time becomes available. The VVEL adjustments do sound promising but I guess just like everyone else we'll have to play the waiting game to see what comes of it. Is there one right now that reigns supreme or favorite over the other?

I agree with you about the element of fun that comes with the basic bolt-ons, and since they are so widely used, I don't see it being a huge problem reselling them when the time comes. I'm glad you mentioned the supporting mods because I have noticed a lot of threads on oil cooling in particular. I already made a note to check out that, DIY or pre-fabbed kits.

All suspension goodies will likely be addressed after the series of first GO-parts as he'll find out quickly enough if he wants to go fast he'll wanna be well equipped to control the speed and stop it. Besides that he's been really crazy about that rear fog light (lol) and pondering over some type of in-dash navi unit since he didn't get the factory option.

Keep the tips coming and I like how there's fellow Texans helping out.
iKnoYooNikka is offline   Reply With Quote