View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 05:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Namir
Track Member

Drives: 09 G37S 6MT
Namir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kustomZ View Post
The stiff ride that comes from lo-pro tires is dampened by the airbags, depending on the leverage of the setup and type of bag/strut used....Trust me, I fabricate suspensions for these types of rides.

A full cantilever six link setup will ride like a dream, but an over the axle setup will ride like shi*, depending on other factors (such as sidewall height, weight of vehicle, etc). A guy in my club had the first dodge in the country to lay full frame on 26" wheels, and the tires looked like electrical tape wrapped around them. However, this truck rode as good or even better than stock, depending on the psi he was riding at.

Sorry for getting off topic...lol
Wow, you sound like you know quite a bit about this baggin business.

I used to be on clublexus alot, so I saw a good bit of dumped VIP cars on bags. Everyone said the same thing. "rides at least as good as stock" which is pretty good comparing to stock lexus set ups haha.

G37S|6MT|PREM|NAV|Eibach|Ichibia|Injen
Namir is offline   Reply With Quote