Thread: Rattles?
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 02:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
SiXK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z / 91 300ZXTT
SiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCarGo View Post
Anyone have any rattles in the hatch area?

I haven't been able to isolate the one and only rattle yet, but it appears it may be in the plastic attached to the underside of the hatch.

I'll have it looked into if I can't track it down at my first service.

-ZCarGo-
my 370 had that too. almost sounds like the hatch door is rattling at the latch or the underside hatch plastic is rattling, not alot just a little, but kind of constant. I took two small felt coaster things (about the size of a quarter and about 1/2" think) and put them on the ledge back there so when I shut the door they are between the bottom hatch plastic and underside hatch plastic and it stopped, so its definitely either the hatch latch or the underside hatch plastic in my car. just not sure which one it is. I still have to get back there and see what it is, but it stopped so I keep forgetting to look closer.