View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 10:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
tbonesteak
Track Member

Drives: MY09 MB 6MT
tbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Need help fellas!

Hey Guys,

I'm in the process of trading wheels with a member here, dbrs0821 from Texas. I'm gonna be sending him my wheels first, he will put on my wheels, then send his set to me. That means my car will have to be on jackstands for about a week and I need my car. Can any of you guys help a brotha out and loan me a set lying around if you have any? I will pay you to borrow them for about a week. This probably only applies to those who have aftermarket wheels/tires with the stockers lying around. Please let me know soon. Thanks guys, i appreciate any help.

Cheers,

Tim
tbonesteak is offline   Reply With Quote