View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 09:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
370ZGhost
Base Member

Drives: 10' 370Z Touring/Nav
370ZGhost is on a distinguished road
Talking New Owner and New Member!!!

Hey folks,

My name is Jordan, I live in Tulsa and I have been shopping cars for awhile now and so yes I decided to trade in my horse and buy a 370Z ....it was a fairly easy choice. I was considering other options. However I do sell Nissans....so you know how that goes. I bought a 2010 370Z Touring with Navigation, Pearl White with gray interior, automatic....only thing it doesnt have is sport pkg. and illuminated kick plates. Just cause we didn't have any, however its' cheaper for me just to add the wheels and spoiler anyways...cause thats all I wanted out of it. I am also considering a kickplates....I'm tinting it this week and getting a digishield on it...wish i did the day i bought it...damn rock chips. However greetings...i was wondering who else may be in my area on the forum as well...so just swinging in to say hey! New Z owner as of 2/8/10

Also...I am getting my tags tomorrow prob. I was thinking of a custom plate....all I can think of thats decently cool is ZUL8R or ZULATER, ZULTR, ZZZUL8R, etc...any other Ideas??? thanks guys...glad to be here!
370ZGhost is offline   Reply With Quote