View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 09:25 PM   #527 (permalink)
tjlazer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34, R35
tjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to tjlazer Send a message via MSN to tjlazer Send a message via Yahoo to tjlazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by antman22 View Post
most folks have had pretty good luck with getting their svc dept to order the parts even if you can't recreate the issue right there.

i couldn't reproduce it the day i went, but since i had the printout of the tsb he was cool with it and ordered the springs.
Not me so easy for me! I made the appt. Went in and they checked it out. Took an hour. Took time off work, went to grab lunch, came back and they said "We checked it out and it worked great everytime. If it gets worse call us and we can take a look at it again. But we have to validate the problem before we can replace parts." I said fine and left. A few weeks later, after reading that others were able to call it in or just have the dealer order the part. I called back and mentioned it is still doing it on occasion and also mentioned the TSB and said could you just get order the damn part! The service guy went on to tell me again that they have to "see it doing it themselves" or they will not order/fix it. At this point I thought. No more Mr. Nice white guy. I decided to get darn rude at this point and raised my voice! I demanded to speak to the Service Manager! After a few minutes on hold (apparently being filled in on my request/behaviour.) He said, since it's a TSB he will just order the part for me! Lets see what happens....

Last edited by tjlazer; 02-22-2010 at 09:31 PM.
tjlazer is offline   Reply With Quote