View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 08:39 PM   #526 (permalink)
dlmartin81
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z
dlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antman22 View Post
most folks have had pretty good luck with getting their svc dept to order the parts even if you can't recreate the issue right there.

i couldn't reproduce it the day i went, but since i had the printout of the tsb he was cool with it and ordered the springs.
I went to the dealer last Friday after work and it did not pass the test. So they ordered the lift-springs and they should be in mid week. I also had the TSB printout with me and showed it to the service manager and he wasn't even aware of it. The TSB did have a date of Jan-2010, so I guess it's possible.
dlmartin81 is offline   Reply With Quote