View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 12:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
molamann
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z with NAVVVVV
molamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what's with people and their obsession with the R6/R1. Unless you're taking em to the track on a weekly basis, I don't really see why anyone would take the R's over the Cbr, ZX, or the GSXR for street riding. The seats feel like a brick and the riding position isn't all that pleasant either.

Anyways, I've been a Kawi rider and riding both my friends GSXR and Cbr, I'll take the Cbr. Like mentioned previously, the ABS is a nice feature and the overall build quality of the Cbr is unbeatable. GSXR's just seem to have many problems not to mentioned several recalls have been announced lately by Suzuki.
molamann is offline   Reply With Quote