View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 12:13 PM   #79 (permalink)
fly yellow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 yellow 370z
fly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan 1771 View Post
I just assumed the Nav system iPod input would allow you to control the iPod through the stereo system. Since that’s not the case, what’s the point?
I have the Nav with the i-pod connector and you can control the i-pod through the stereo and the steering wheel controls. Nissan actually has one of the best i-pod interfaces in the business. I can access my playlists and everything. Basically the nav screen turns into an i-pod screen without the album cover artwork. I think it is great that Nissan put a USB connector in the 2010 models for those people that may have MP3 players that aren't made by Apple.