View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 10:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillenZ View Post
the only issue I have had is a squeaking noise that happens when the car is warm and under any vibrations at all... every bump I hit and every time I am sitting with the car idling there is just a constant squeak (like metal rubbing metal). I have been trying to work with some of the guys at Stillen which are extremely helpful figuring out this problem... I think what mine boils down to is installer error at some point, I just can't figure out where they errored lol....

If you have a problem just get a hold of them and I'm sure they will do everything reasonable that they can think of to help you out!
Check where the intake tubes and the AC lines are, there should be a piece of heater hose over the AC lines to keep metal-metal rubbing from happening (and taking out your AC)
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote