View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 10:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Robert_Nash
Track Member

Drives: '14 Q60IPL/'14Armada
Robert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really nice
Smile Are You Ready to Buy? If So, We’re Doing It Again!

Have you been thinking about or are you ready to buy a new Nissan or Infiniti vehicle? If so, you need to read on!

For background you may want to look at this prior thread: For Those Ready to buy...

Nissan has just announced a new sales incentive as it hopes to achieve an all-time record for vehicle market share for fiscal 2009 (which ends on March 31, 2010) by reinstating the “Sell 1” campaign that was so successful last Spring. The new campaign is called “Sell 1 NOW

This only lasts from now through March 31st - during this time I can issue as many VPP claim numbers as I want (usually we can only issue a handful in a given year); typically, “friends” would qualify for the lowest discount (which is still a good deal) but for the balance of the Sell 1 NOW program; you get the full discount (the exact same discount I qualify for as an Nissan employee).

Lot's of information about the program can be found here: Nissan Vehicle Purchase Plan

I don’t have specific information about specific dealers –some dealers will participate and some won’t…some may participate on an Altima or a Sentra but not on a 370Z or a G37…it’s totally voluntary on their part. But, chances are, even if one dealer won't participate you can probably find one not too far away who will.

Also, as far as prices go, I don’t have specific prices as that will be completely dependent on the specific vehicle you want to purchase but if you use the link above, it will at least give you an idea of the program and how good a deal it would be for you. Essentially, the program will allow you to buy a vehicle for less than dealer invoice on the car (you’ll know exactly how much you are saving because the actual dealer invoice will be reflected and you’ll see exactly how your final price was computed).

Individual salesmen may not be familiar with the program – I suggest you call the dealer you may want to work with and speak with their fleet sales manager, tell them what you would like to buy and ask if they participate in the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program.

If you want to use the VPP program; this is what I’ll need from you:

Your First Name, Middle Initial and Last Name
Your street address, city, state and zip
Your email address
4. Your Telephone Number (including Area Code)

When I receive your information, I’ll be able to generate a VPP claim number through our system which I’ll provide to you along with a scanned copy of my ID/info which you’ll then take to your participating dealer. I’ll forward this information in two PDF documents as email attachments sent to your email address.

Special note: Currently the Nissan Versa 1.6 models and GT-R are not eligible for purchase under VPP

If you haven any other questions, please ask and I’ll do my best to answer but the link I provided above does a pretty good job of explaining the program.

For those who want to participate and/or have questions; feel free to PM me or email me through the forum (if you email, please include your THE370Z.com screename).

Thanks for reading!!!

EDIT/PECIAL NOTE: I humbly apologize but I just learned that I've been giving out some bad info; specifically, to take advantage of this promotion the VPP claim number must be used (the vehicle sale must take place) on or before March 31st
. I was operating under the belief that the numbers would be "good" for the usual 90 days from date of issue but that is NOT the case.

NOTE (03/11/2010):
Wow...we are almost halfway through the Month of March already! While I can issue numbers even up to March 31st, realistically, I would HIGHLY SUGGEST that if you are going to or think you are going to take advantage of this that you contact me no later than March 23rd both to give me time to get the claim number issued and you time to find the vehicle you want and close the deal by the 31st.

Thanks to all the MANY of you that have already requested claim numbers from me...the response has been terrific!

Last edited by Robert_Nash; 03-11-2010 at 02:26 PM.