View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 07:21 AM   #60 (permalink)
TX_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: American
TX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond repute

I have 3 owwies

First: On day 3 of having my car, I was leaving class after taking a final and in the U-turn to get on the freeway, a semi truck ran into the curb breaking a piece off which hit my rim.

Second: A kid decided to shot my driver’s side door with a pellet gun (at point blank range) leaving a ½ inch dent and removing all the paint. [fixed]

Third: Was cruising down 290 to Austin, a 5 gallon bucket fell off the back of a utility vehicle (which was in the furthest right hand lane, I was in the left). The bucket hit the car behind the truck and launched it across the freeway where it eventually made contact with my front bumper; there is a minor rash next to the left fang.