View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 01:23 AM   #100 (permalink)
Gaiiden
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Touring 6sp
Gaiiden is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Gaiiden Send a message via AIM to Gaiiden Send a message via MSN to Gaiiden Send a message via Yahoo to Gaiiden Send a message via Skype™ to Gaiiden
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
I gotta say, the lambo boys screwing with the signs (which looks like it will continue into at least the next episode by the preview) adds an interesting element to things! Definitely going to make them a target.
That's the Wu brothers alright. I'm pretty sure the Bullrun organizers included them in the show as a "hidden" element to those show contestants unfamiliar with the Wu's reputation for causing mayhem. Great decision, IMO.

For those unfamiliar with the Wu's, they are regulars on the actual Bullrun rally (the one that costs 10K to run and where people do speed crazy) and this past year they ran in a surplus CA highway patrol car loaded with lights (yellow on the top but red/blue hidden in the grills) and a radar gun. They "pulled over" several Bullrunners and made lots more freak out thinking cops were radar gunning them :P And that was just this past rally.

I can't wait to see what else they pull up until they finally get eliminated or win.
Gaiiden is offline   Reply With Quote