Thread: Audio upgrade
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 11:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
The BlueMax
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370/97 T/A 01 ZRX
The BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond repute
Default Audio upgrade

Here are a few shots of my rear hatch area [note the embosied 370Z at the top] the flash just doesn't bring it out 2 kicker amps {pre-china manufactured} 12 inch Kicker Comp sub. the base board seperates in half with two wings. Storage space in each rear corner, I'll will be doing the Camero option of a portable air pump with a can of sealer. The head unit is a Alpine 7977 with kenwood EQ, I know they seem a little dated, but this is good equipment out of my last car with the head unit bought years ago for eventual replacement usage. Boston pros in the bug eye position for perfect alignment to the ears.

Last edited by The BlueMax; 02-22-2010 at 12:05 AM. Reason: photo retry
The BlueMax is offline   Reply With Quote