View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 01:42 PM   #114 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

To the OP,
It's not possible. First of all you have to understand ONLY a very small percentage of member of The370Z is premium members or paying members. Almost 90% of the members are regular or base members. It's not going to be easy to ask all these members for money. Also, when everyone puts money in a car where it gets modified, they ALL would like to drive it at some point. Can you imagine a car going to 10,000 different cities?

But we do thank you for your gesture and idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodname View Post
Who will be the owner of it??
Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
It's a tough job, but I volunteer for treasurer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
I agree, these guys are crazy. I mean, it's ONLY $100 (you will never see again) and we ONLY need 10k members to do it. This is completely sane and I fully endorse this idea. I mean, 10k members? I bet we can get this done tonight.

By the way, I also live in africa and just inherited $5 million dollars. But the taxes are keeping me from getting my money. I will split my new fortune with anyone who helps me get my money, you only have to pay the taxes that come out to $250,000.
That had me lol'ing hard!
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.