View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 12:02 PM   #33 (permalink)
SAM@GTM
NOT AN ACTIVE SPONSOR. DO NOT BUY

Drives: 370Z
SAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zguy View Post
Yea I woudlnt be too excited about having to drill and tap my heads.... I dont like that AT ALL .... everything else is cheap to replace IE the oil pan... and you cant really mess up the taps in the plenum.... I dont think I will go with the GTM Kit later because of that.... Im not feeling paying 3k for the install then another 1k for shipping the car there and back... I dunno... murphys law seems to follow me... If the heads can be cracked or compromised in some way it would happen to me..... I hope the greddy kit doesnt require drilling and tapping the heads....
Over a year ago we discovered that Nissan for no real apparent reason that we can see introduce a new cylinder Head casting, So we went ahead and made a new set of tooling and casted and a new turbo manifold for that reason for one side only . to make things a little easier.

Sam

Last edited by SAM@GTM; 02-21-2010 at 12:04 PM.
SAM@GTM is offline   Reply With Quote