View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 03:09 AM   #23 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

I had always planned to get a new muscle car after this deployment, and had originally settled on the challenger...after some time and a lot of research i began to think twice, then came the possibility of the camaro...i was very interested in the prospect of owning a new shark...so i researched it to death as i always do...and i wasnt happy with the interior either...

I didnt even know the 370zs exsisted until January of this year...the first time i had even seen a picture of one was on msn.com...well needless to say that was all it took...finally leading me to the point i am at right now (ordered and patiently awaiting)

i have always liked the 240, 260, and especially the 280zs...so naturally when i saw the 370z it truelly harkened me to my days of youth when i would see my high school friends driving 260s, and 280s, as well as the old faithfuls, stangs, and camaros...

i really like the 370z in everyway...and believe it will be a great car for a daily driver...sadly though I WILL miss my mach1...
kdo2milger is offline   Reply With Quote