View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 03:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
Greg
Track Member

Drives: 06 350 ZR CS
Greg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibimbap View Post
Looks like Nissan has been giving some S-Tune 370's to a couple of people in Japan to drive. This is a review (biased imo) from my350z.com

Hopefully we get to see some more info shed on the S-Tune as the release date gets closer! The review seemed a little poor due to a comparison of the wrong car (Forester STI) and no previous experience with the 370z makes this review exactly the same as a review on a 370z equipped with a sport package. The one thing I did like in his review was the mention of Brembo mono-block calipers, but from the pictures they look like the akebono brakes fitted onto the 370z sport package. We'll see!

I saw this biased review as well.. LOL Forester...