View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 05:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Valentino
Enthusiast Member

Drives: SOLD 09,370z,M6
Valentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond repute
Default High Flow Throttle System From MINE'S

The Mine's High Flow Throttle System has increased the diameter of the factory throttle by 2.5mm, and increased the flow area as well as polished its inner surface. Furthermore, it reduces friction whilst retaining the strength and reliability by reducing the throttle shaft thickness to the max.

Meanwhile, Mine's have further resurfaced and polished the inner surface with ultra precision diamond cutting technology, whilst an ideal Venturi shape has been adopted to the inside of the throttle, and we made it even smoother all the way in.

In addition, the shaft is polished to reduce friction, but strength has been carefully calculated. We also used a special flat screw to minimize flow friction. The more throttle you apply, the more effective it will be.

With superior charging efficiency and inhalation resistance, the vehicle response can be dramatically increased. For ultimate performance, it is recommended to use the Mine's High Flow Throttle System with customize VX-ROM ECU's which we are known for, and this will produce great response.

Mine's
Lou Fusz Nissan | KW V3 | SPL rear camber and toe bolt | OS Giken LSD | Nismo Diff cover | Engine Oil cooler | F.I. TDX Cat Back 18" Resonators | F.I. Resonated Test Pipes | Injen cold air intake | COBB AccessPORT | JWT Clutch Flywheel |
Valentino is offline   Reply With Quote