View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 05:08 AM   #78 (permalink)
BLUESLATE
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13' Subaru BRZ
BLUESLATE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BLUESLATE Send a message via Skype™ to BLUESLATE

Okay, so I don't understand why people are being so offensive about this ordeal. So iForged ****** up on their first order... and took them 6 months to get things right, but so what? Every company makes mistakes, and they are in business for making money, not offering charity funds. OP, you basically got what you wanted in the end (changed color and canceled pin striping), and you're still complaining? I mean, what if you got the perfect set with gloss black and white gettho pin striping in the first place? Would you have been happy with that? Hell no. On top of that, iForged could have just refused to sell the second set to you at discounted price and take those back from you although it could be disadvantageous to them. You got an extra set of wheels at a discounted price AND changed color AGAIN on your own to keep them. Finally, you're selling the flat black one that you originally ordered because they don't look good anymore?

And what's with all the bandwagon jumpers here? Suing them? Are you ******* kidding? Who the **** are you talk about suing? Are you the victim here? Man... I just don't get people these days.

To conclude, I'm sorry OP that you were hassled for a long time for this whole ordeal, but I hope you should be happy with the results since you have changed color decision total of THREE times, and got your second set for dirt cheap. For rest of the people who's bad mouthing a company who at least tried to step up to resolve the issue, you all should take a hand full of chill pills and grow up.

Sorry for waking up the dead thread. lmao