View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 08:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
OldGuy
Base Member

Drives: '09370Z Red Base A7
OldGuy has a spectacular aura aboutOldGuy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
Well, two days ago, the designer of the 370Z sent me this video via pm. He is a regular on the forum. It's a GREAT video that explains some of the design ideas that were involved in making this fantastic car. Also, here's another thread that explains the sports package wheels design. Almost 1 year after my initial purchase, I am still able to turn heads and get positive feedback/ from people around me. I don't think I have ever experienced anything like this with any of my previous cars. This cars design is so amazing, it's appreciated by all age groups and gender. So, I'd like to take this time to specially thank Mr. Randy Rodriguez for designing something so beautiful and classic.

Thank You.

Here's the video. Click on the image below

Thanks for posting this video. I enjoyed it and I enjoy driving my "erotic device!" What a brilliant kid that designer must be. Amazing to see the actual person who conceived of the design for our cars. I hope they treat him well! He deserves an ownership interest!
I saw a short video somewhere on line giving a sort of a tour of the factory in Japan where the Z's are actually produced. It was also very interesting.
OldGuy is offline   Reply With Quote