View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 06:19 PM   #40 (permalink)
jmlenz
Track Member

Drives: a car
jmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond repute

I actually think the rear bumper looks terrific. Aggressive but subtle enough not to look to ricey. The name 'hot wheels' is pretty gay but whatever, its a name. The 2 splines in the rear lower diffuser look pretty cool/purposeful as well. However, I agree with everyone else...We need to see some actual installed pics as oppossd to some digitally rendered ones. You cant expect ppl to drop some cash on such an item with out more 'proof' especially on something as fitment sensitive as body panels. If the rear bumper fit OEM-like (and I can see pics/feedback to prove this) you would probably have my cash today sir...until then, well you get the idea.
jmlenz is offline   Reply With Quote