View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 05:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
I have sports package rims on my car and I love it. This is the ONLY car that I have purchased, my friends approved the stock rims! Usually they suggest me to change the rims since OEMs are not usually good looking. But these 370Z sports packge rims are beautifully designed and not a single friend of mine suggested that I change them. Again, big thanks goes out to Mr. Randy Rodriguez for his amazing vision and drawing skills.

I don't think it hurts either, that besides being great looking, they actually put out a wide enough rim and tire to meet the enthusiasts standards ........... and the fact they're Rays just adds to the package. Win!