Thread: theDreamer's Z
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 04:05 PM   #115 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the comments.

Radiator cover is the hardest piece to put on.
Fitment is very tight and they added a piece onto the stock one, you cannot get access anymore to the windshield fluid with it on now. That part of it seems nice but could use some more work or maybe not include it. Getting access to the top two is extremely easy, three pop pins and they are off, maybe 10 seconds longer then the stock ones.

I have seen a few G37 with carbon fiber engine covers and was not impressed, just to much carbon for my taste. These pieces were sort of bought for fun as some added "flare" to the engine bay for shows without over doing the carbon fiber. The radiator cover with these additions, plus the hoses sitting in my house should pull it all together I hope.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote