View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 03:09 PM   #96 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
NT05's are excellent tires. Very daily drivable, less noisy than stockers. Lots and lots and lots of grip. No problems in the rain, just be careful as you would with any summer tire.

I would recommend this tire to anyone. If RE11's didnt exist, I'd be getting NT05's again as my next tire.

If you can swing the higher price of the NT05's, there is absolutely no reason why anyone would choose the V12s over the Nittos.
Cool. I value your opinion. The NT05s are still much less than the stock Bridgestones and only a bit more than the V12s. Definitely 'doable'.