View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 01:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
specblue02
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
specblue02 is on a distinguished road
Default 2010 Monterey Blue w/ Sport

Hi All - Glad to join the Z community! I just purchased a 2010 Monterey Blue w/ Sport package today! I have put the deposit down and they are going to get it from MD. The dealer said there were only 2 available on the East coast for this combination! Along w/ my dad's expert negotiating skills he was able to get them down to 32.3k OTD after NJ 7% tax and doc fees (negotiated down). We got it for 30.4k pre-doc fees and they had a promo going on that if you have a Toyota registered to the address you are buying from they give you an extra 1k off! We were able to get 4.3% off thru the VPP and an additional 1k off for the Nissan rebate. Only additional options are the mats & mud flaps. I should be picking it up next Saturday due to my work schedule. I am so excited. I was only able to take a touring convertable w/ sport package out since that's all they had but I loved the ride and I'm sure w/ manual it will be awesome!

Not planning on modding at all other than doing a system & tints.

Incase anyone is wondering what my tag means it's because I have a 2002 Toyota Celica GT w/ action package and I modded that. Needs a bit of fixing up but that will have to wait now that I'm getting the Z and won't drive the celica much
specblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote