View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 11:20 PM   #759 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeto View Post
It's about time!
Yup... credit to Lou Fusz's team for tracking this down for me! And at the end of it all, there were some folks in Nissan USA working hard as well, so I have no hard feelings there at all... It is a rather obscure part for a very new model - they weren't planning to replace one of these... Now fingers crossed that the right part shows up!

UPDATE: visited the car tonight... we took off over 55 pounds of exhaust from the behind the y-pipe!!! will replace that with 5 lbs of muffler and maybe 5 lbs of alum 3" pipe on one side, for a savings of 40+ lbs !

I will be selling the Stillen HFCs (replaced with strt pipes), and Stillen cat-back... I think 50% of current Stillen pricing is fair considering I haven't put more than a couple hundred miles on them... first come, first serve!
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote