View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 10:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hugoneus
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z T+S+N 6MT
Hugoneus is on a distinguished road
Default Bought a 2010 370z! My experience:

Dear members,

Today I got my 370z! I absolutely love it! LOVE IT! Did I mention that I love it?

The specs:

2010 Nissan 370z 6MT + Touring + Sport + Nav + Cherry Black + Floor Mats + Painted Splash Guards.

I also ordered from eBay Illuminated Kick Plates + Rear Fog Light + Rear View Camera which I will install myself.

I went to three different dealerships. In the first one I encountered a very rude manager so I left. In the second one, I encountered a very nice person, but unfortunately he couldn't get me one. In the last one, I walked in and everyone was busy, then this gentleman walks up to me and tells me that he is the manager, he then asks if I needed some help so I said:

"Yeah, I am looking for a 2010 Nissan 370z and I would like to pay invoice price for it."

He then says: "Why would you want to pay invoice when you can pay below invoice?!"

So I said, "HOT DAMN! You find me one below invoice and I will buy it right now!" He eventually finds one for me, below invoice.

But the car is in Maryland, so he calls up the other dealer, they make a swap. But then they have to go and drive the car! I tell them, look, I don't want someone to drive a brand new 370z which has not been broken in because I don't know if they will push the car. I will drive it myself. They agreed.

So this morning, me and this other gentlemen drive to Maryland with an Xterra and I drive the Z back. Did I mention I love this car?

The color is truly stunning. No picture I have even seen does it justice. Truly a beautiful piece of engineering. The color exudes hidden luxury and the shape screams sporty. The combination of Touring + Sport + Nav is simply amazing, to me it was well worth the money.

With today's drive, it now has 250 miles on it. It started at 7 miles.

I am getting used to the clutch now, Jesus this thing is sharp!

My girlfriend also loves the car. When I got back today, I parked in the middle of our building parking lot with brights lights on it and she loved it!

I wanted to thank everyone again for all your help!

I will keep you posted about the installation of the new parts when they arrive.

Cheers!

Last edited by Hugoneus; 02-19-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Hugoneus is offline   Reply With Quote