View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 03:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
SoCal 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Answers
SoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNismo View Post
Also, the stupid F'ing dealership screwed up my paint. They detailed it when I first bought it. They'd used the rotary buffer, and polished it. Now I have swirl marks all over the car. Since the car is Red, the swirls are very noticable under the sun. It pss me off. They said to bring it back and they'll fix it. All they will do is add more swirls to it and wear down the top coat evern more. What should I do? I trie the Mcquiar's Swirl X, but it only removed the light swirls. Sage auto group has the worst Infiniti/Nissan dealerships! I had other service problems with their Infiniti dealership.
Might I suggest not going back to the dealership, and find a professional detailer and have them do what they refer to as "paint correction" your Z. You can look here for a detailer: Detailing Bliss

Sorry to hear about your troubles.