View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 02:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
RedNismo
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nismo Z #389 RD
RedNismo is on a distinguished road
Angry Nismo Z factory paint defect

Hi all,

I have a 2009 Red Nismo Z. On the passenger side where the rear bumper meets the rear fender, paint chips came off right on the panel line. I took it back to the dealer, and they touched it up for me. I checked out another 2009 Red Nismo at the dealer, same problem. I think the bumpers were put on too tight for the Nismo. During shipment, the bumper and the fender rubs on each other, and the paint chips off. Has anyone else seen this problem? I checked other non-nismo Zs at the dealership, and didn't see this problem.

Also, the stupid F'ing dealership screwed up my paint. They detailed it when I first bought it. They'd used the rotary buffer, and polished it. Now I have swirl marks all over the car. Since the car is Red, the swirls are very noticable under the sun. It pss me off. They said to bring it back and they'll fix it. All they will do is add more swirls to it and wear down the top coat evern more. What should I do? I trie the Mcquiar's Swirl X, but it only removed the light swirls. Sage auto group has the worst Infiniti/Nissan dealerships! I had other service problems with their Infiniti dealership.
2009 Nismo Z34 #389-- Clear Bra
RedNismo is offline   Reply With Quote