Thread: theDreamer's Z
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 01:59 PM   #110 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Password JDM:

Parts are installed and pictures will arrive this evening. Overall for the price I am not 100% impressed, it definitely adds a nice touch to the engine bay but the results of the carbon fiber is not without problems. In the clearcoat there are a few places where there is none or did not fill in properly, they are very minor and the only way to see is if you are holding the pieces in hand and looking but for the price you pay I was expecting a bit better results. Pictures will arrive tonight or later today if I get a break from work.

Install was pretty easy for the battery & fluid covers, but the radiator cover was a bit tighter of a fit. Two main issues we ran into were the hood prop clip and getting the radiator cover over it and getting the last two clips into their respected holes. Overall it took 10 minutes to take off the old and put on the new, and once they are clipped in correctly they fit nicely and look very good.

Here are my awesome pictures, I really suck at taking pictures:

Last edited by theDreamer; 02-20-2010 at 12:21 PM.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote