View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 01:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
tbonesteak
Track Member

Drives: MY09 MB 6MT
tbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fast Intentions What!?

Haha don't let the thread title mislead you. This will be beneficial to all current and future FI part owners.

I've been in the import scene for 10 years now since i was 16. I've owned 6 cars, ranging from a Hyundai Sonata to an s2k to a big turbo Supra. I've dealt with countless vendors and spent more than enough dough on aftermarket parts. However, I've NEVER dealt with any vendor that even comes close to the experience I've had with Fast Intentions. Tony's customer service even after the purchase is truly impeccable and it really shows that he cares about you as his client. I know this because I deal with high net worth clients all day and I have an eye for detecting people who take the extra step to make sure they care about you. Tony is one of those people. If you ever have any doubts about purchasing his infamous exhaust system, come back and read this thread. Not only are his parts of the highest caliber, he will do everything in his power to make sure you don't get the shorter end of the stick. Tony, i wish you the best of luck and a continued success. Thanks bro.

Tim
tbonesteak is offline   Reply With Quote