View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 07:49 AM   #50 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec Jay View Post
this kinda thing happens when you get a car that is usually out of the younger demographic's price range. Alot(not all) of the older people push their values and opinions harder than they do onto their own children.
True. I mean I AM 21 and own a 370Z. Most younger people who would get a car like this would be blasting it at maximum constantly and just being a total jackass on street and bam news report young driver crashes and dies giving insurance companies more reasons to be jackasses to younger drivers.

I personally rarely have the music higher than half as I dislike driving with music blasting as it makes me feel less focused. Hell, if I go somewhere I havent driven yet especially cities I tend to just turn the music off to have maximum concentration. so it will be very rare for me to blow out my speakers
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote