View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 07:25 PM   #38 (permalink)
Knux
Base Member

Drives: NA
Knux is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FricFrac View Post
Ha went to the Victoria Dealership today and asked if I could custom order in the interior I wanted so he went to ask and said "No custom orders on that vehicle" I proced to tell him I figured if I was spending 50K on a vehicle I should be able to custom order whatever I want esp with the economy they way it is etc. The sales man looks at me like I'm an idiot. I say you'd think Nissan would give more customer support by giving the consumer what they want. So then the sales guy has the gaul to tell me that they are giving me what I want and that's just the way it is. If I want he can get the local uphostery shop to replace the seats for around $1900 to get the color I want. You know something along the lines of yea it sucks and I really wish we could do something to help you out.... or let me dig a little deeper and see if there is any way around this, etc. But no they expect me to buy a car from him just because he's standing there. Man these sales guys are really pissing me off.

That said the guy in Nanaimo has been very friendly and helpful. He's gonna try and I doubt from past history he's gonna be able to get me what I want but at least the guy is trying and wants to sell me a car. Seriously WTF is wrong with all these sales people! I'd be happy with at least some BS sales pitch....
Ppl are losing their jobs left and right and you're worried about the colour of your seats?

Don't talk about the economy because it actually seems like it's the last thing on your mind.

"I want this colour"
"That's not an option sir"
"But I'm buying ALL of this car and it costs so much to me?"
"I understand but like I said, Canada has a very streamlined production line for this car"
"But the car costs $50000? I want this colour!"

If I was the dealer that talked to you, I would have stopped and asked if I could talk to your dad or something because it does seem like you're an idiot.
I'm not trying to be mean but comprehension doesn't seem like a high point to you.
Knux is offline   Reply With Quote