View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 07:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrlee View Post
Hi guys!!!

Last December I got my 370Z (before I had a 350z), at this moment I want to start looking for some basics, Exhaust, intake, headers and a Fuel/Ignition controller, last time it did wonder with the 350Z, donīt know if it will work with the VQ37HR, anyone can recommend any exhaust and Fuel Ignition controller?
I agree, you should search around and see what catches your eye. There are many options for you to choose from. I cannot decide what sound or look you are going for but what I can tell you is our system dyno's the highest HANDS DOWN!

I am going to send you a link directly to our exhaust page for the 370Z.

FI LINK: Fast Intentions

Please check it out and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. As many members here will attest, I am very easy to get ahold of.

If you look at our exhaust and decide it is not a route that you want to go I understand and good luck in your ventures...

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote