View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 05:23 PM   #65 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestyle55 View Post
I spoke with Tommie @ ERZ Performance today and he assured me that the bend is intentional. He told me that each cat they make goes through a quality control process where the cat must fit into a master jig which replicates an actual install. If it fails that..it gets scrapped.

He was really friendly and knowledgeable.

I can tell a fair amount of detail was paid to mine…all the burs and welding anomalies have been filled off.

Mine are definitly going on this Saturday. I will update my thread with the videos
I recall being very impressed when I looked mine over before install. I'm pretty picky, so even though I can't recall details, they must have passed mental QC eval.

ERZ is great on the telephone. Don't be put off by some of the short, grammatically incorrect replies they post on here. These guys know what they're talking about and are very straightforward if you have questions or issues.