View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 12:41 AM   #49 (permalink)
Reaper42
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: GetLucky370
Reaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to behold

IMHO, you need to start hanging out with her A LOT more than just friday nights doin line dancing, that is DEF putting you in the friend catergory and FAST. You need to get her to want to spend as much time as possible with ya, not just her buddy for dance night.

I've dated A LOT of girls, but only two girls turned into serious relationships. One in particular was this girl I used to work at a restaurant with. Never really talked to each other, I was kind of the guy all the girls wanted at work. Went out with a bunch of cooworkers one night, started talkin to this girl since we never really had before, but i def had a thing for her. By the end of the night it was hardcore hookup. Usually those kind of girls that do that dont stick around nor do you want them to, But lo and behold, the next day it was like hey, wanna hangout...yea sure. and it turned into we just WANTED to hangout everyday all day. This hardly is every a case, but we def just clicked like that (most other girls i get fed up with seeing a couple times a week) But we dated for 6 months till things just went south. But ill tell you I knew that girl backwards and forwards, and that six months seemed like a year and a half relationship, and i was def ready to marry her.

Point being is, girl your only gunna vaguely talk to, or see once a week, is either a **** buddy, or a "friend". I suggest you skip the line dancing, ask her if she wants to go out for appetizers and drinks at a bar one night. Let the alchohol put down those nervous barriars, and let any feelings that are there on either side come out, and make sum LUUUV happen. trust me, I dont wanna see a guy miss out on the girl of his dreams, but your goin down a road that has a 10% or less chance of turning into a relationship.
Reaper42 is offline   Reply With Quote