View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 10:37 PM   #40 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal 370Z View Post
Yes, I've read this many times here, and elsewhere around the net. However, there are those of us who prefer the 370Z for other reasons and were captivated by this latest styling. This is where Nissan has failed with its North American model. The 2009 JDM model has many a feature that my wife and I would like: Electrically folding and heated mirrors, additional interior lighting, front and rear cameras, etc. Another aspect is that we would much prefer going to an Infiniti dealer for service versus a Nissan dealer (although I would still like find a good Nissan dealer in SoCal). There are the true hardcore owners (a handful of members here I respect and follow) that use the Z to its full potential and have built theirs for the track.

With this model Nissan opened its market to a larger social/economic customer base (whether they planned it or not) and Nissan's future Z sales will depend on how they cater to their expanded market. Maybe my wife and I would like to drive to each and every State in the Continental US of A. And maybe we wish to do in the Grand Touring style versus the racing to every stoplight style. Lastly, please don't tell me what to purchase...I'll purchase whatever I damn well please for whatever reason I damn well please. I also want tell you what to purchase. Deal?
Dude, total FAIL on the reply. The guy wasn't even talking to you, wtf??