View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 06:10 PM   #27 (permalink)
Mike@Blackline
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Z
Mike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbonesteak View Post
Sorry dude, here is some more info:

Fast Intentions exhaust is here!

That thread has 3,000 replies and over 100,000 views. In a nutshell, it is the 370Z community's favorite exhaust system by a big margin. It produces amazing gains (20 whp), looks the best (to most people on the board), sounds the best (to most people on the board), and has outsold every exhaust on the market. If you order now, you will have a wait time of about a month since it's so high in demand. Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks.
thanks dude that is quite a system. didnt know what it was before that link. good luck i got a 370z client that i will send this way to look at this

Current Alliance BBK Sale, FREE PC Option, 370Z DiscountCLICK HERE for info!
Mike@Blackline is offline   Reply With Quote