View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 04:45 AM   #64 (permalink)
shumby
Captin Canuck

Drives: your sister
shumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to shumby Send a message via MSN to shumby Send a message via Skype™ to shumby

GT-R man come on really you sell used ford tempos out of your moms front yard don't you? It is alright you can tell us. Because if not you are the worst sales man I have ever "met". Again you are the reason sales men get a bad name. My sales man is polite and gives me a level of service that I will take into consideration when i settle on the price I want. But I go into the showroom with a price and I walk out with the price everytime. He tries to get it higher but no I alway reasearch and make a far offer. Your attidude makes it sound like you think you are better then every customer that comes into your showroom and you know everything. Let me tell you you don't. I don't no one knoews everything. You are just coming off as a dink and i hope you are only this way on a form where you cowardly hide who you are. Other formes have meny sales men as members and they actually participate in education learning what we the customer want and also sharing helpfuul insite into the sales process. You my friend have done neither. Hope the economy dose not let the door hit oyu on the way out cuz if you treat your customers like you are saying here your not going to last too much longer.
shumby is offline   Reply With Quote