View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 05:56 AM   #3666 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
The fact that he had to "get back to you" multiple times would have made me go to another person. If people stall/pause/hesitate/stumble their words/need to "get back with you" or otherwise give you some bullsh!t response, it's usually because they need to come up with a gameplan to their benefit, esp. when their math and numbers don't add up. At the end of the day, they need to sell a product and you are wanting that product. If I was in sales, I would rather cut the bullsh!t and save time and work on 3 deals in that timeframe vs wasting time and working on 1.
It's infuriating. I even gave them an out. I told them how much wanted to spend and tell me what you want to sell me. They wouldn't even do that.