View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 12:41 AM   #3663 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Think we all have. I've worked in a few hell holes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
Worked for a huge printing company back in my yute. I think I was 23 YO... first day, I clock in 15 minutes early and get to my press and start prepping... everyone in the place was staring at me like I had three eyes.. manager comes up to me and says if I ever start that press before the buzzer goes off I was fired. I quit on the spot and left. 2 days later they called me back with almost double my pay. Lasted 6 more months before I went out to lunch and never went back. Worst 6 months of my life.
Life is too short to be doing bullsh!t you don't like or putting up with it.

Whoever said "you can't judge a book by its cover" was a dumb@$$. You ABSOLUTELY can:

1. I wish each person would come with a 30-second preview. That way, I know what I'm getting myself into.
2. If I had to choose between reading a food magazine or a nudie magazine, I would know which magazine is which by the cover. (And I would absolutely choose the nudie magazine.)